Sunday, August 4, 2013

Character Interview: Vee from The Runaway’s Secret by Author Leah D.W

Chatacter Interview

Character Name: Vee

Character Bio: A bitten werewolf and the best friend to a sassy vampire. Quirky, silly and speaks her mind.

Dream Cast Pic: Ariana Grande

clip_image001

 

Vee reminds me of Kat from Victorious, both having bubbly personalities and just plain weird. Vee has dark brown hair with pink and green highlights, black lining her eyes and wears a black collar around her neck.

 

Vee walks into the room dragging another girl with her….

Is it alright that I brought my bestie with? (Vee plops Piper down in a chair and takes one up herself, smiling widely with hair in bright pink and green streaks) Go on, I won’t bite. (Piper grumbles)

Yeah, sure (Janine shakes her head). OK, welcome and thanks for making some time to do the interview. I am going to ask a few questions ….

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

I have a worst quality? (looks sideways at Piper who is rolling her eyes) well my best quality is my loyalty. I mean, I would never betray a friend or let them down. I do my best to be there for everyone I hold near and dear. (she tries to hug Piper but the vamp girl shakes her head but has a slight smile on her stubborn face)

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

(Vee tilts her head to the side then her eyes brighten) “What I really want for my birthday! Seriously, smelly bath salts and chocolate aint gonna cut it anymore. I wish people knew what I was thinking!”

Piper groans “I thought you liked that chocolate…and I choose not to know what you are thinking for a reason”

Vee laughs.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

Vee frowns. “If I tell you then it won’t be a secret anymore.”

(Janine rolls her eyes and shakes her head again) I see.

What are you most afraid of?

“Seeing my parents again…seeing how sad they are because they think I am dead. A bitten wolf can never go back to a normal human life.”

That sucks.

What do you want more than anything?

“Right now, a good double bacon cheese burger. I am starving!”

Piper is surprised. “You ate like five minutes ago!”

“Shhh, I’m in the middle of an interview” Vee turns back to you.

(Janine clears her throat and continues)

What is your relationship status?

“I am surprisingly single and looking for my prince charming.”

(Janine laughs) Yeah, good luck with that.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

“Vee-tastic! My own unique combo of gothic casual with just a hint of colour.”

“Just a hint?” Piper lifts an eyebrow. “You have a rainbow on your head.”

“Exactly!”

(Janine looks up at the colourful decoration called hair )

How much of a rebel are you?

“A complete one hundred percent rebel. I even broke the rules of the academy I go to for Piper. No one would be brave enough to tick off the principal except me. I even steal!”

“That was only the one time and it was my toothbrush.” Piper tells you, crossing her arms. “And I still don’t know where the hell she hid it.”

(Janine shakes her head again)

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

“I didn’t hurt anybody during the full moon this month. It is so hard to control my animal half, I get so scared that I would wake up and my friends will be in pieces around me. I am getting better and learning to control my inner wolf.”

(Janine just lost all color in her face, but pulls on her big girl panties)

What is your idea of happiness?

“Lying in the sun”

(Janine looks at her with a blank look, “That’s it?” rolls her eyes and continues)

What is your current state of mind?

“Seriously? You haven’t noticed yet?”

“Must be a human thing,” Piper stares at you.

(Janine is trying to remember where she put the business card of her shrink)

What is your most treasured possession?

“My lollipops! I absolutely looooove them. OK not treasured possessions, but they still count. I can’t go a day without one. The cherry is my favourite, but lately I have been obsessed with the toffee kind.”

“Focus Vee,” Piper smiles.

“Oh right! Yeah without my lollipops I would go mad. Better I chew on them than someone’s head, you know?”

Yeah, sure. O…k

What is your most marked characteristic?

“Well everyone says it is my personality. I think it is my eyes. Piper says they look like the moon and that is so awesome!”

(Janine stares with a confused look)

What is it that you, most dislike?

“Cramped spaces. I need areas to be open.”

Which living person do you, most despise?

Vee pouts her lips and looks away for a second.

“It’s a long story you don’t want to get into,” Piper whispers at you.

Vee ignored her and tells you “The jacka** that bit me in the first place. If it hadn’t been for him I would still be fully human. I can’t wait to find him and show him exactly what he has created...”

(Janine, “Where the hell did I put that card?”)

What is the quality you most like in a man?

“His shoulders hubba hubba. As well as having a sense of humour and I do love those bad boys!”

(Janine give Vee a huge smile, Oh yeah the bad boys)

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

“Her fashion sense, and if she doesn’t have one then I will lead her into the right direction.”

“You mean force her into dresses instead of letting her have a damn pair of jeans…” Piper grumbles.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

“Wolverine! Grrrrr….” She smiles with sharp canines.

(Janine looks at them and shivers)

Which living person do you most admire?

“I haven’t told anybody this but…it is Solomon. Yes, he is a full vampire so he isn’t exactly ‘living’ and sometimes way too serious for my liking, but he saved my best friend and everyone else in the academy. He is a hero, Piper as well and if it weren’t for them we would all have been exposed to the world. Supernaturals must stay secret. That is what is most important to me, my friends and my new world. Otherwise it would be Sarah Jessica Parker, I must have her shoes!”

Piper chuckles. “We watched Sex and The City last night.”

“I love your shoes too,” Vee glances at your feet. “What size are you?”

(Janine looks down at her shoes and frowns)

“Time to go!” Piper jumps up and grabs Vee before the wolf girl can snatch your shoes.

 

I would like to thank Vee and Leah D.W for this amazingly fun interview. It was smashing! Be sure to check out our Book Spotlight today to find out more of the world where you can find this feisty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment